Spare Parts and Repair Specialist for All Brands and Models of Combi Boilers
Send us your faulty parts for repair, or if you prefer not to discard your old materials, we can purchase them from you.
We Also Repair and Maintain Warm Air Units for Our Industrial Customers. Contact Us Today
POTTERTON SUPRIMA 30L 40L 50L 60L 70L 80L 100L PCB 5111603 5107117£72.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Grundfos Upm3 15-60 AZJ Circulator Pump 98807297£84.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Grundfos UPS3 Circulator Pump 15-50/65 130£84.00 – £156.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Ideal 15-18 Fan MOD 174067£60.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Worcester 280 RSF Fan MOD 87161204930£60.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Our extensive facilities enable us to reverse engineer, repair and recondition a wide range of products for central heating systems. We have test beds for PCB’s and fans.
The extensive testing processes allow us to soak test every product so that it meets or exceeds stringent Gas Council regulations.
All our products are covered by a 12 month guarantee.
PCB’s are cleaned and tested to ensure the components are reliable and if the components are obsolete, we can reverse engineer and then redesign the circuitry to give modern technology to old systems.
This is especially useful in older large buildings where the cost of a new system would be unacceptable. The PCBs can be redesigned at a fraction of the cost. We have a large amount of products in stock at very competitive prices so be sure to call us before you buy new.
Every product is cleaned, repaired and reconditioned by hand.
Follow Us On Instagram
Terms & Conditions
- We are reliant on the prompt return of old units to maintain a cost effective and efficient service to our customers. If old units are not returned to CET within 7 days we will charge customers for a new unit (at the current HRPC trade price).
- Items ordered are only refundable in the event that they are defective, not if they were incorrectly ordered for any reason, misdiagnosed or no longer required.
- Liability is restricted to repair and recondition or replacement of the item.
- This is a reconditioning / repair and exchange service, we are not a merchant.
- In the event that we send items out “up front”, the customer has the responsibility to return the old item within seven days of receipt of the item from us.
- Unless otherwise stated, all items repaired and reconditioned carry a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship on our part. This does not include damage caused to parts supplied by mishandling or other faulty parts.
- Items are repaired and reconditioned on a “best endeavour” basis. Items found to be beyond economic repair and recondition will only be returned on receipt of the carriage charge.
- All items are despatched by courier. Items will normally arrive at the customers address before 17:30 the day following despatch. (Items despatched on Friday will arrive on Monday.)
- Items considered to be defective or incorrectly supplied must be notified to us within three days of receipt.
- All prices posted on this website are provided exclusive of VAT and Delivery and inclusive of VAT and Delivery. The Delivery charge is £8.00