Spare Parts and Repair Specialist for All Brands and Models of Combi Boilers
We repair boiler PCBs on an exchange basis.
POTTERTON PERFORMA 24 & BAXI COMBI 80 ECO & MAIN COMBI 24 PCB 248075£60.00 Inc. VAT Select options
VOKERA COMPACT 24 & 28 (CPBTR08) BOILER PCB 10030433 10023537£72.00 Inc. VAT Select options
GLOWWORM FUELSAVER 35F 45F 55F 65F 80F 100F PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PCB 417281£60.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Worcester Greenstar R25 R30 R35 R40 HE Plus Main PCB 87483005200£72.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Glowworm Swiftflow II£60.00 Inc. VAT Select options
GLOWWORM EASICOM 24 & 28 BOILER PCB 0020118138£78.00 Inc. VAT Select options
Our extensive facilities enable us to reverse engineer, repair and recondition a wide range of products for central heating systems. We have test beds for PCB’s and fans.
The extensive testing processes allow us to soak test every product so that it meets or exceeds stringent Gas Council regulations.
All our products are covered by a 12 month guarantee.
PCB’s are cleaned and tested to ensure the components are reliable and if the components are obsolete, we can reverse engineer and then redesign the circuitry to give modern technology to old systems.
This is especially useful in older large buildings where the cost of a new system would be unacceptable. The PCBs can be redesigned at a fraction of the cost. We have a large amount of products in stock at very competitive prices so be sure to call us before you buy new.
Every product is cleaned, repaired and reconditioned by hand.
Follow Us On Instagram
Terms & Conditions
- We are reliant on the prompt return of old units to maintain a cost effective and efficient service to our customers. If old units are not returned to CET within 7 days we will charge customers for a new unit (at the current HRPC trade price).
- Items ordered are only refundable in the event that they are defective, not if they were incorrectly ordered for any reason, misdiagnosed or no longer required.
- Liability is restricted to repair and recondition or replacement of the item.
- This is a reconditioning / repair and exchange service, we are not a merchant.
- In the event that we send items out “up front”, the customer has the responsibility to return the old item within seven days of receipt of the item from us.
- Unless otherwise stated, all items repaired and reconditioned carry a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship on our part. This does not include damage caused to parts supplied by mishandling or other faulty parts.
- Items are repaired and reconditioned on a “best endeavour” basis. Items found to be beyond economic repair and recondition will only be returned on receipt of the carriage charge.
- All items are despatched by courier. Items will normally arrive at the customers address before 17:30 the day following despatch. (Items despatched on Friday will arrive on Monday.)
- Items considered to be defective or incorrectly supplied must be notified to us within three days of receipt.
- All prices posted on this website are provided exclusive of VAT and Delivery and inclusive of VAT and Delivery. The Delivery charge is £8.00